Laurel Brody practices Traditional Chinese Medicine. She will provide you with a diagnosis when you come to see her and will recommend a treatment program that will include: acupuncture treatments, herbs, supplements, as well as dietary and lifestyle recommendations.
- Acupuncture: The insertion of new, sterile, extremely thin needles into safe, healing points on the body. Patients enjoy deep relaxation during their treatments.
- Cupping: The use of suction cups to relieve spasm and other acute conditions.
- Tui Na: Chinese therapeutic massage.
- Moxabustion: Burning Mugwort on the needles or placing smokeless Moxa packs on the body. Used at specific locations to remove cold, damp and help with other conditions.
- Cold Laser: A neon helium red light laser that is used to treat scar tissue, pain and post surgical sites.
- Herbs and Supplements: Primarily Chinese herbs are used in pill or powder form. However, Laurel can write prescriptions for raw herb formulas to be made into tea if needed. She may also prescribe Western herbs and supplements.
Make an Appointment
Call Us: 707-829-3658
Email: [email protected]